Terms and Conditions For All Swimming Lessons
1. All swimmers must become members to participate in group lessons.
2. A registration form must be filled out prior to starting lessons with any medical or behavioural problems stated clearly for teachers awareness
3. All swimmers over the age of 3 years must wear a swimming hat.
4. No jewellery or watches to be worn in the pool. If children cannot remove earrings the hat must cover them or tape to be worn.
5. Suitable swim wear must be worn, no baggy shorts or bikinis
6. All babies must wear swim nappies and a nappy cover or costume over the top for double protection.
7. Anyone suffering from sickness or diarrhoea must not swim for at least 48hours after the last episode.
8. Lessons run for 25minutes with a 5 minute change over, please ensure children are ready and waiting with hats on for lessons so there is little disruption.
9. Please ensure any children needed armbands or discs to have them on ready.
10. Please shower and use the toilet before swimming.
11. For all children to remain quietly sitting on the benches until register has been taken.
12. Parents to stay in spectator’s gallery and meet the children in the changing rooms after the lesson have finished.
13. No parents on pool side, unless asked by teacher, if so no outdoor shoes.
14. Pupils on current courses will have priority on re-booking for following terms; however payment must be received by the deadline to secure the space. All lessons must be paid in advance.
15. Pupils may change lesson times/days subject to availability.
16. Course list and teachers may change, management reserves the right to alter or change at short notice. We will however try to give as much notice as possible through updates on our website. SwimmingTales.co.uk.
17. Cancellations and wanted refunds will only be given in exceptional circumstances and if the space can be filled. Credit notes can be given on management’s decision minus admin and bank charges as well as any previous lessons already taken place. No refunds or alternative lessons given for non-attendance due to holiday, sickness etc.
18. In any event or unseen circumstances beyond Swimming Tales control lessons maybe re scheduled or cancelled, we will attempt to supply an alternative lesson time which you will be expected to accept.
19. Please make sure all children’s swim wear, hats and goggles are not left behind, Swimming Tales do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
Swimming Tales Terms and Conditions for General pool users and Spectators
1. All users have to be members; Monthly membership is preferred however day membership is allowed for first few visits.
2. Spectators do not have to pay to watch, however a photography form must be filled out if you wish to take photos and NO films are allowed to be recorded. No food or drink allowed in spectator’s gallery except water. Please remain quiet during lessons and no climbing over the barrier.
3. If you are required to enter poolside please remove all outside footwear
4. Any medical or disabilities that the lifeguards should be aware of please inform the receptionist and lifeguards watching the pool at the time you visit.
5. Lifeguards are always on duty however not always on pool side, please inform a member of staff if you are a non, weak or nervous swimmer.
6. Please shower before entering the pool.
7. Equipment and aids are available to borrow, please ask permission from the lifeguard on duty before taking.
8. All changing room’s facilities are for public use, so we asked for personal property to be safely kept in a locker and not left on benches or cubicles.
9. No prams are allowed in the changing rooms as lack of space however car seats are permitted but must be kept under benches when not in use.
10. We do take card payments however it has to be over £10, Refunds are given in the shop within 28 days of purchase.