Specialised Swimming Activities
Some school holidays we run specialised come and try sessions where your children can have lots of fun trying something different and learning a new skill ready for your summer holidays.
• Snorkelling: Get ready for your summer holidays by learning the basic snorkelling techniques. Great fun for adults and children with all equipment provided. Specialised sessions run subject to demand and by qualified instructors
• Scuba Diving : Want to know what it’s like being able to breath under water? Come and have a ‘try dive’ in the safe, fun and warm environment of our pool for 8 year olds and over. We work in conjunction with the well-known Dive Odyssea team. You will have a brief but thorough chat about the safety aspects and once you're happy with that, we take you diving wearing the full SCUBA kit. We'll show you just how easy it is to breath underwater and then we'll play a few games and have a bit of a laugh.
• Synchronised Swimming: Love Swimming? Love dancing? Then you will love this!!! A basic introduction to Synchronised swimming skills which children will absolutely love as well as helping them take their techniques and confidence in the water one step further, whilst also improving stamina, and encouraging a sense of team spirit.
• Life Saving: Are your children safe around water? Do they know how to help in an emergency? Let them learn what to do in our fun mini life-saving class which teaches basic life-saving skills. For 7 years old and over.
• Swim Camp: Need a day off? Let us entertain them for the day and we will wear them out for you!
They will have an hours swim lesson in the morning concentrating on stroke technique followed by fun swimming quiz, lunch then we head into the gym for a workout specially designed for children followed by a 2 hour swim session! If that doesn’t wear them out nothing will!! For advanced swimmers of 8 years old and over.