Exercising in the water rather than a gym is more fun, easier and more efficient. Aqua Aerobics blends it all together - it's cardio-conditioning, body toning and most of all exhilarating beyond belief!
• It limits injury risk. In the water, we weigh no more than 10% of our normal weight. Shocks and impacts are therefore limited, which reduces the risk of injury. Aquaerobics is suitable for anyone, including pregnant women, people who are overweight and on a rehabilitation programme.
• It facilitates movement. Because we’re lighter in the water, the exercises are easier to do, and you can do them at whatever intensity you wish.
• It tones all over. To move in the water, you have to use all of your muscle groups...without realising it. This tones your whole body evenly.
• It burns calories. Your body has to fight against the resistance of the water and this makes your muscles work harder, burning more energy.
• It improves blood flow to the heart (venous return). Both the pressure of the water and the hydro massage encouraged by the movements you make in the water help blood return to the heart.
• It fights cellulite. Leg massage + toxin elimination + improvement of venous return has a winning formula for fighting dimply bits.
• It’s relaxing. Our pool is heated to 30 degrees, which encourages muscular and psychological relaxation, pain, stiffness and stress disappear!
No booking required - just turn up!
Aquaerobic Class days and times
MONDAY - 2.30pm – 3.30pm Over 50’s
TUESDAY - 2.30pm – 3.30pm
WEDNESDAY - 8pm – 9pm
THURSDAY - 11am – 12pm
Our classes are suitable for all ages, shapes, and sizes as well as swimmers and non-swimmers so come on what are you waiting for, come and splash your way into shape!!